Keeping you safe
We are closely following Government guidance and have introduced new house rules, on top of our existing health and safety protocols, to keep everyone safe at this time, including:
- Limiting the number of customers entering our restaurants, with floor markers for social distancing, safety screens at every till and separate pick up points for collection and delivery orders;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitising hands and surfaces so that it’s done at least every 20 minutes;
- Collecting test and trace information through our wifi network and asking customers to please wear a face covering until they’re seated;
- Carrying out daily health and temperature checks of our crew; and
- Providing customers with hand sanitiser and our crew with personal safety gear.
Thank you for supporting us and our champion crew to stay safe and stay open!
Burritos on board
Order your burritos from your local through our Click & Collect (no fees, no fuss) or get them delivered to your door with Deliveroo – all options are contactless.ORDER DELIVERY